RiverClan camp

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: RiverClan camp

Post  StormMist on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 pm

((BTW, Moss-er, I mean, Heatherstar. I changed my mind-um....well...Streampebble's-er, a warrior. Er-Didn't you noticed where I placed her?))
StormMist
Admin

View user profile http://warriorsrpg-micwa.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Willowstar on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:01 am

I'm sorry we have a deputy.
Willowstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:17 am

((I'm not the one who accepts in this clan, Willowstar does. Hope she likes your form. By the way, I wanted to say, Streampebble is a warrior. I didn't want to be deputy anymore.))
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw comes along...

Post  Nightwing on Wed May 13, 2009 11:18 am

Nightpaw poked her head out of the apprentices den. The dew glistened on the grass around the den and on the leaves of the bushes that surrounded the apprentices den. The camp was mainly empty except for her leader Willowstar and a couple of other cats. Giving a luxurious stretch and a quick groom she trotted into the clearing, holding her silky black tail high.
"Good morning Willowstar. Hey Goldpaw! What are you doing with your mentor today?" She greeted her clanmates, her eyes bright and intelligent and her glossy black pelt glowing in the early morning light.
(Nightpaw needs a mentor. Willowstar can you give me a mentor please?)
Nightwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Tue May 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Goldenpaw sighed. "I'm not Goldpaw. I'm GoldEN." she said, slightly annoyed. She licked her white paw that was shimmering from the sun's rays of golden-yellow light pouring down and brushing her silky gray fur. She was not named Goldenpaw for her fur, but for her eyes.........
and her heart. She was kind and gentle, although she didn't like it when cats called her Goldpaw.
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightwing on Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 am

"Oh Right Sorry, Goldenpaw." She mewed, slightly embarressed from her mistake. "I make mistakes like that sometimes." She licked her chest to hide her embarassed. "I won't make that mistake again." she promised. Her black pelt shone in the sunlight and her white-tipped tail flicked about excitedly. "Are you busy this morning? Or do you want to go hunting."
Nightwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Thu May 21, 2009 12:47 am

"It's okay, Nightpaw!" she said cheerfully. "And I'm not busy at all! I could hunt a bit." Goldenpaw's tail twitched, her black-tipped tail twitched. Suddenly, she looked serious. Her ears flattened out. "Never mind." she said. "Let's got hunting!" Goldenpaw raced out and caught rabbit. (Check out the picture on this link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xwE0rBDpg1Y/SXVA5UdiOCI/AAAAAAAADek/-GawtKC-Hzg/s320/funny-animal-pics-cat-chasing-rabbit.jpg It's her in orange! )
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightwing on Fri May 22, 2009 3:20 am

"Great! I'll race you to the river!" She dashed out of the camp and pelted acoss the grassland towards the river. The wind ruffled her fur and her ears pricked up happily.
(Its a really cute pic Smile Can you join my site? www.warrior-cats-rpg.forumotion.com )
Nightwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm

(Joined!)

Goldenpaw rushed into the river and cannonballed herself in.
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Willowstar on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 pm

(I'll be Nightpaw's mentor.)
Willowstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:25 pm

((Yay!!!!!))

Goldenpaw called to Nightpaw. "How's your training going?"
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightwing on Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:54 am

(Thanks for joining my site Wink )
Nightpaw stopped beside the river and looked back at Goldenpaw, her green eyes gleaming. "It's going great! I think my mentor's going to teach me to fish today!" She turned to the river and waited silently, her white-tipped tail flicking back and forth. Suddenly she shot one slender black paw into the river and scooped out a silver fish. She quickly caught it in the air and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She dropped at at the side of the river bank and turned to Goldenpaw.
"Want to share?" she asked, pushing it towards her, her eyes warm.
Nightwing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 pm

GoldenPaw smiled at NightPaw. "It's ok, I'll eat later. I need to hunt some more, anyway."
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icetalon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Dear Willowstar,

I think it was time Icekit was apprenticed. Please apprentice her soon.....she needs a good mentor to look after her though.

Thanks,
Icetalon
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

adventure!

Post  Icetalon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:48 pm

As Icekit padded towards the fresh-kill pile, she noticed that almost every warrior was out of camp. That was very unusual because RiverClan had gotten very strong.
This would be a good time to sneak out of camp. Icekit sneaked through the reeds and stared into the hollow. No one was watching. The elders were snoozing with their backs to her, and the senior warriors were at the fresh-kill pile choosing their morning meal. Icekit snuck past the apprentices' den and headed out of the tunnel by the Medicine Cat's den. Smallwhisker was to busy sorting through strong smelling herbs to recognize her scent as she crouched in the reeds.
As soon as he turned his back she darted across the clearing and up the bank. When she had reached the top, she veered sharply left and headed for the marsh farther upriver. She loved to play in the marsh and catch insects. She would dump her catch into the river when she was finished. She knew it wouldn't contaminate the water because the stream flowed out the lake. All of her bugs would end up in the lake, and a few dead bugs can't poison such a large body of water.
So she went on to the edge of the marsh, and dabbed a paw in the sticky mud. She played for a while, and had caught to beetles and a fly. She was covered in mud, and her fur was heavy and sodden. She was too busy licking her matted fur to notice Goldpaw padding through the reeds.
She looked at Icekit with a curious gleam in her eyes. Icekit was releived that it wasn't any warrior. She didn't want to make up a lie.
"Goldpaw!" she meowed in greeting.
"Hello Icekit, what are you doing so far from camp?" Goldpaw's curiosity turned to uncertainty. "You are supposed to be in camp." she inquired.
"I was bored." Icekit meowed after a moment, then her voice rose to a wail, "You won't tell on me will you? Oh, please don't I'll never get to be an apprentice if they find out. I'm only a moon younger than you, and you can already catch fish....." her voice trailed away.
After a long pause Goldpaw meowed, "Okay we can sneak back in from behind the apprentices' den. There is a small gap there. You should be able to get through, but first you need to clean up."
Icekit nodded and began to lick herself until all of the hot mud was out of her fur. She cautiously followed Goldpaw to the edge of camp. She slipped through the small gap as Goldpaw instructed and headed for the nursery.
I hope no one noticed I was gone, she thought. That was a close one.
(Do not play other people's characters.)
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Icetalon on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Can Icekit be moved up to an apprentice?

I also want to rp as a warrior, too
Name: Watersong
Personality: Calm, gentle, and sweet
Pelt color: Silver Tabby with unusual green eyes
Other: no
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Willowstar on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:06 pm

(Accepted)
Willowstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Icetalon on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:10 pm

K thanks

Can we have the apprentice ceremony soon? All we need to do is find a mentor. Watersong could be her mentor. That's for you to decide though. I need to get feedback from Stormist before we do anything. She will need to post the ceremony in the upcoming events. I will pm u if i have questions.
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Icetalon on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Watersong's first rp!!!

Watersong stood underneath the shadow of a tree watching the river impatiently. Though she had been a warrior for almost a moon, she still hadn't developed that calm sense of patience and confidence when she was hunting. She admired them for such skill, and hoped that one day she would be just like them. She had wanted nothing more than to please her clan since the moment she was kitted, but something inside her made it seem next to impossible to acheive her goal.
Flicker of movement jerked her out of her thoughts.
Fish!
She held out her paw, ready to scoop up her catch. She saw the water ripple again, and she reached in. The startled fish practically leaped into her jaws.
She did the same thing for what seemed like moons, until she had four fish to take back to her clan. She grasped them between her teeth, and headed back to camp. Murmurs of greeting and congrats welcomed her as she pushed her way through the reeds. She dropped her catch on the fresh-kill pile and went to join the apprentices. Usually a warrior wouldn't eat with the apprentices, but they were still her best friends, so she settled down beside them. As she listened to the gossip and playful bickering of her clanmates, she noticed they were talking in hushed voices. She looked up to where they were pointing with their tails and saw something swish past the reeds.
"Stay back!" she ordered, and crept over to the reeds.
Suddenly a crashingly familiar scent hit her nostrils. ShadowClan!
"What do you think your up to?" she snarled to the reeds where she had last seen them swoosh.
At the same moment a battle cry came from EclipseMoon, the ShadowClan deputy.
"WE ARE BEING-" her yowl was cut short as slender she-cat rammed into her. The kicked back with her hind legs in a massive effort to lift the weight. All she could see was fur, blood, and glowing eyes.
She threw off her attacker and jumped onto her opponent's shoulders.
The battle went on and RiverClan was losing. Will we ever win? she wondered grimly.
Suddenly two cats hurled at her from both sides. Her yowl was cut short as she was pummled and thrown into the air. She landed on the mucky ground with a sickening thud, and everything went dark.

2 sunrises later she woke up in Smallwhisker's den. "What happened?" she asked drowsily.
"You broke one of your ribs in the battle." Smallwhisker replied.
She drew in a painful gasp, and stared at the medicine cat in horror.
"Don't worry, you should be fine, but you can't return to your warrior duties for at least a moon."
Well, at least i can be a warrior, and that's all that matters.
Watersong nodded and slipped into a gentle sleep.
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm

As Icekit padded towards the fresh-kill pile, she noticed that almost every warrior was out of camp. That was very unusual because RiverClan had gotten very strong. (Please, do not make up the status of the clan without notifying the leader) This would be a good time to sneak out of camp. Icekit sneaked through the reeds and stared into the hollow. No one was watching. The elders were snoozing with their backs to her, and the senior warriors were at the fresh-kill pile choosing their morning meal. Icekit snuck past the apprentices' den and headed out of the tunnel by the Medicine Cat's den. Smallwhisker was to busy sorting through strong smelling herbs to recognize her scent as she crouched in the reeds. (The member who RP's this character decides what and where this character is doing and is.)
As soon as he turned his back she darted across the clearing and up the bank. When she had reached the top, she veered sharply left and headed for the marsh farther upriver. She loved to play in the marsh and catch insects. She would dump her catch into the river when she was finished. She knew it wouldn't contaminate the water because the stream flowed out the lake. All of her bugs would end up in the lake, and a few dead bugs can't poison such a large body of water. (WE haven't even confirmed if there is a lake marsh, or stream in the territory. Besides, how would a kit know the territory so well?)
So she went on to the edge of the marsh, and dabbed a paw in the sticky mud. She played for a while, and had caught to beetles and a fly. She was covered in mud, and her fur was heavy and sodden. She was too busy licking her matted fur to notice GoldEN, please it's goldENpaw padding through the reeds.
She looked at Icekit with a curious gleam in her eyes. Icekit was releived that it wasn't any warrior. She didn't want to make up a lie.
"GoldENpaw!" she meowed in greeting.
"Hello Icekit, what are you doing so far from camp?" GoldEnpaw's curiosity turned to uncertainty. "You are supposed to be in camp." she inquired.
"I was bored." Icekit meowed after a moment, then her voice rose to a wail, "You won't tell on me will you? Oh, please don't I'll never get to be an apprentice if they find out. I'm only a moon younger than you, and you can already catch fish....." her voice trailed away.
After a long pause Goldpaw meowed, "Okay we can sneak back in from behind the apprentices' den. There is a small gap there. You should be able to get through, but first you need to clean up."
Icekit nodded and began to lick herself until all of the hot mud was out of her fur. She cautiously followed Goldpaw to the edge of camp. She slipped through the small gap as Goldpaw instructed and headed for the nursery.
I hope no one noticed I was gone, she thought. That was a close one.
(Do not play other people's characters! (playful tone) especially not the admins! Wink )

Watersong stood underneath the shadow of a tree watching the river impatiently. Though she had been a warrior for almost a moon, she still hadn't developed that calm sense of patience and confidence when she was hunting. She admired them for such skill, and hoped that one day she would be just like them. She had wanted nothing more than to please her clan since the moment she was kitted, but something inside her made it seem next to impossible to acheive her goal.
Flicker of movement jerked her out of her thoughts.
Fish!
She held out her paw, ready to scoop up her catch. She saw the water ripple again, and she reached in. The startled fish practically leaped into her jaws.
She did the same thing for what seemed like moons, until she had four fish to take back to her clan. She grasped them between her teeth, and headed back to camp. Murmurs of greeting and congrats welcomed her as she pushed her way through the reeds. She dropped her catch on the fresh-kill pile and went to join the apprentices. Usually a warrior wouldn't eat with the apprentices, but they were still her best friends, so she settled down beside them. As she listened to the gossip and playful bickering of her clanmates, she noticed they were talking in hushed voices. She looked up to where they were pointing with their tails and saw something swish past the reeds. Please remember there are two apprentices, Goldenpaw and Nightpaw, who are actually hunting right now. Do not decide where they are and what they are doing. This will not count as you did not know. Please do not do it again.
"Stay back!" she ordered, and crept over to the reeds.
Suddenly a crashingly familiar scent hit her nostrils. ShadowClan!
"What do you think your up to?" she snarled to the reeds where she had last seen them swoosh.
At the same moment a battle cry came from EclipseMoon, the ShadowClan deputy.
"WE ARE BEING-" her yowl was cut short as slender she-cat rammed into her. The kicked back with her hind legs in a massive effort to lift the weight. All she could see was fur, blood, and glowing eyes. You cannot play other's chracters. if shadowclan decided to attack, it would be RP'd in the territory first as that is where they would have to enter.
She threw off her attacker and jumped onto her opponent's shoulders.
The battle went on and RiverClan was losing. Will we ever win? she wondered grimly.
Suddenly two cats hurled at her from both sides. Her yowl was cut short as she was pummled and thrown into the air. She landed on the mucky ground with a sickening thud, and everything went dark.

2 sunrises later she woke up in Smallwhisker's den. "What happened?" she asked drowsily.
"You broke one of your ribs in the battle." Smallwhisker replied.
She drew in a painful gasp, and stared at the medicine cat in horror.
"Don't worry, you should be fine, but you can't return to your warrior duties for at least a moon."
Well, at least i can be a warrior, and that's all that matters.
Watersong nodded and slipped into a gentle sleep. Again, do not play other's characters.
Do not decide when the clan is attacked by rougues and other clans. if it is by another clan, the clan will decide it, notify an admin, then rp it in the correct area. (for instance, if they attack in the territory, they will rp it in the territory.) if rougues or loners attack, notify an admin and the leader. i apologize for any inconviences this creates for you, and i apologize for not making the rules more clear. i will make sure i put the solid concrete rules down.
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Willowstar on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

((IceTalon just gave me an idea! StormMist I need you in ShadowClan, or WindClan.))
Willowstar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Icetalon on Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm

I reeeeaaaalllly messed up on that rp....i'm so sorry...i didn't know. I won't do it again I promise. That was soo embarrassing Rolling Eyes
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 am

((It's ok, please edit them, and we'll all act like nothing happened.
Why do you want me to go to WindClan and/or shadowclan? i always check all the clans anyways-oh...))
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Icetalon on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 pm

k
Icetalon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  StormMist on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Please re-post them or edit them ASAP. ok? thank you.
StormMist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next